Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Sunday, May 9, 2010

First little dresses for one of my nieces

These are two dresses that I made from customising shop bought vest tops. I'm a complete novice at sewing and am teaching myself how to sew from other blogs and books. I'm really proud of these two as they're just strips cut from fat quarters ruffled and sewn onto the bottom of the tops. I added some ribbon and made a headband for the yellow dress as I love making flowers, as you'll soon find out! If anyone has any hints or tips please feel free to let me know how to improve. I haven't had any feedback yet from my sister and niece as to how the dresses are holding up so not sure how good they are, anyway, I'm still proud of them!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!