Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mother's Day sewing

So I chickened out of the felt flower bouquet for my mum as I decided that it would out do all my nieces and nephews and that wouldn't be right, so she's getting a real bunch of flowers instead and the cushion covers I've been promising her since November!  Oops!  Anyway they're done now and since we weren't sure which side was the 'right' side I've done two one way and two the other:

Cushion covers in biscuit, duck egg blue and dark brown with a Japanese style cut out print.  The stripy side is chenille.
Here's the not so glamorous back:

Biscuit coloured back of cushions
I just hope she doesn't decide she wants all four the same as I'm not sure the chenille will stand to be unpicked!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you with kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!