Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bunnies!

Here's the bunnies in all their glory. I used a baby blanket and pillow case for the purple and peach bunnies and then scraps of patterned fabric for their ears as I like contrasting fabrics. I made the pompom tails myself by winding wool round two fingers about 25 times and then gently sliding the wool off my fingers to secure round the middle of the loops with another length of wool. Then snip all the loops and fluff to make a pompom, you may need to trim a few bits so that all the pieces are the same length. I find this an easier method than using a circle of card.

I got the pattern from this lovely blogger: http://preview.tinyurl.com/2oac7o





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!