Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I must have the poshest cat in the world!


I thought I'd show just how picky my cat is who will only drink water from a bone china cup and saucer!  Admittedly I'd only put the cup and saucer on the table because I'd bought some beautiful peonies and one of the heads had come off so I put it in a pretty cup and saucer but Fizz my lovely posh cat decided that it was a special drinking vessel for her. 

In the background you can see the room divider my boyfriend and I made to hide the kitchen when we just can't be bothered to put the dishes in the dishwasher.  Two of the fabrics are from Ikea, the one on the left and middle and the other was a scrap piece I picked up from Dunelm Mill, I'm quite fond of a bit of flocking now and again.  Three frames were made from strips of wood that were screwed together and then the fabric was stapled onto each.  We put three lots of hinges on each side and coasters on the bottom for easy maneuvering.

Since the table was obviously a dumping ground that day, here's a nicer, close up, picture of the peonies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!