Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Days off work = time making and posting

Haven't done much lately as have been feeling a tad poorly but have a week off next week and bar a few appointments and maybe lunch with my mum I'm thinking sewing sewing sewing! I will hopefully, when I work out how to get photos from my camera to the computer (I know I'm technologically unskilled), put pictures up of a few things I haven't posted about yet.

Also if I remember to take my camera I'll take pictures of the Blind Lemon Vintage Fair in Swansea this Sunday http://www.blindlemonvintage.co.uk
I went there last year and was like a kid in a sweet shop going round and round the stalls trying to decide what I wanted the most and trying to stick to a budget! haha! Like that worked! This year though I think I'm just going to stick to fabric and haberdashery/notions, whichever you prefer to call them. I love the word haberdashery, although I have difficulty spelling it, but find myself increasingly thinking and saying the word notions as I read lots of American sewing blogs.

I'm wishing my life away thinking of time off and the weekend when it's only Wednesday, but I'm so excited! If anyone wants to share what they're upto this weekend there's plenty of comment space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!