Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Crafty Christmas Club

I've joined tilly and the buttons with her Crafty Christmas Club to show off what I'm making as presents for this Christmas, if you're friends or family you might not want to spoil the surprise...then again you might like to have a head's up...and then again there's always the slight problem that the only two followers I have are either friend or family...hmmm

I'm feeling a little scared as I feel like I've entered the class that's at least 5 years above me.  I'm hoping to learn lots from the other lovely ladies and maybe I can give inspiration if not teach others.

There is a faint sound of jingling bells that starting to haunt me though as Christmas fast approaches, what on earth have I gotten myself into?  Eeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!