Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lucite brooch

Finally got round to cleaning the lucite brooch I bought on Sunday and to my great surprise found that the petals and the leaves were actually different colours!  I also noticed that there are two chipped petals rather than just the one I noticed when I bought it, it's a bit disappointing but I suppose it shows it's had a life.  I really like it as it goes with a pair of earrings I've got but in a bright green from: http://randomvintage.bigcartel.com/
I really like this lady's work as it's all unique and got some really funky quirky jewellery from her and she's so enthusiastic whenever I've seen her at fairs.  It's always encouraging when the stall holder is enthusiastic about what they've made.


Here's a really artsy shot of my new brooch on one of my favourite cup and saucer, what am I saying all my cups and saucers are my favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!