Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Me Made March Day 12

I was really spoilt today as my parents took pity on me and took me out for lunch as I was all on my lonesome, so I got to go to a lovely fabric shop and scored some vintage-y looking flower print fabric, got some pretty white cotton with small blue flowers from a charity shop along with two linen napkins and a lovely piece of patterned silk.  Haven't taken photos of the fabric yet but here's the outfit I wore whilst shopping:

Me wearing my lovely yellow lotus cami, green skirt with the little flowers and a shop bought green short cardi.
Apologies for the crap photo as despite taking my camera with me I completely forgot to ask my parents to take a picture of me!  D'oh!

I did however help my mum sort through her airing cupboard and scored some duvet covers and sheets to use for muslins if I ever make one and for quilt backing and whatever else I can think of.  I'm also trying not to be tempted by Cyd at The Antipodean Artisan to buy shoes from here, but if I could I'd have these:






Can't Touch This
http://www.irregularchoice.com/shop/womens/product/3790/can--t-touch-this.html?offset=7



and these:

Flicker Flack
http://www.irregularchoice.com/shop/womens/product/3924/flicker-flack.html?offset=2
and these:
Future Ladybug 2
http://www.irregularchoice.com/shop/womens/product/3269/future-ladybug-2.html?offset=4
 
and while I'm at it I might as well add these to the list too:
Poetic Licence Jeweled Expression
http://www.irregularchoice.com/shop/womens/product/3949/poetic-licence-jeweled-expression.html?offset=1
Ahhhh, shoe shopping!



2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are somethin else eh?! Do love the green skirt / yellow top combination, so bright and spring-like, right cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Iron Fist shoes and these are similar but more girly less monster-y, don't own from either brand though...boo hiss!

    Thanks, I've been wanting to wear the top and skirt together since I made the skirt so glad it looks good together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!