Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Me Made March Day 17

Not that you can tell, but I'm wearing a green skirt and tights in a small nod to St Patrick's day!  It's the remnant top again.  Sorry folks but after posting last night I fell straight to sleep so nothing new made, but have made some progress on my buddy's bag!  Yay!

Me wearing remnant top, green silk skirt, green tights and a sparkly flower hair clip, in green!
On the bannister beside me is the charity shop bought cotton sheet with the teeny tiny blue flowers that I can't decide what to do with yet...suggestions on a post card please (or a comment would be much easier).  Did you do anything fun for St Patrick's?  Are you doing anything fun for Comic Relief tomorrow?  We have to wear something red to work...I only have my nice dress that shall never see work so I'm faltering slightly...

2 comments:

  1. Well a nice big pretty sheet to me says quilt back, but I'm sure you'll come up with something much much more interesting! Gypsy style top maybe? Circle skirt for summer? Cant wait to hear your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Knew you'd say a quilt back and I'm really tempted! White isn't my colour as I look rather ill in it so I think you'll probably win unless I make a skirt...hmmm! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!