Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Monday, March 21, 2011

Me Made March Day 21

The photo today was taken a bit quick before the light went as was late getting in.  It's the Burda skirt I made with the pockets, the pattern for which I think I'll use for the grey cord I bought on the weekend.  I like this skirt but wondering whether the extra bit of plain off white cotton is wrong or too long or whether I should go with my initial thinking which was to embroider some flowers on it...urgh I so indecisive sometimes!

Me wearing me made Burda skirt in green and brown and blue with off white band at the bottom, shop bought light blue top and grey DMs as usual!

I do honestly own lots of pairs of shoes, but I hate having cold feet and am feeling a bit 'meh' towards wearing heels so flat boots are my go to thing.  I did actually wear some pretty shoes on the weekend to a party, but forgot to take a picture as it wasn't a me made outfit.

Really need to get stuck into some sewing as need to finish my bag for my lovely sewing buddy as she's emailed me to say she's almost finished mine!  Eeep!  Also want to get on with that top I drafted over the weekend and cut out.  Feel like I'm running to catch up, but in a good way as want to reach the end!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love the skirt but I'm disappointed you're not dancing in the photos again, I want to see jazz hands! Dont tell me that was only for Red Nose day?! When you gonna have another go at the flowery dress?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!