Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Friday, March 25, 2011

Me Made March Day 25

How lovely and sunny was it today!  Yay!  And just for good measure I managed to bag a THREE DAY WEEKEND!!!!!  WooooooOooooooo!  Just to prove how sunny it was there are sun stripes on my outfit shot...and *gasp* I'm not wearing boots!  Sadly my David Bailey stand in didn't get my shoes in the shot, it's especially sad as they're lovely and had nice comments about them all day.

Me made green skirt with little flowers, Monsoon pink t-shirt with cowl neck and me made necklace

I have to make a top like this one as I've almost worn it to death and can't bear to get rid of it.  It means buying jersey but at least Raystitch have a sale on!  Yay!  I feel a fabric buying splurge coming on...

Think I really need to take the floral dress apart and sew the skirt on better as it's nearly the end of this wonderful journey of MMM and I'm wondering what to do next.  Any suggestions? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!