Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Monday, March 28, 2011

Me Made March Day 28

Had the day off work today so got to post my sewing buddy's bag to her and then went fabric shopping!  Scored some lining remnants for bags and a cotton jersey remnant that I'm hoping to make a top from.  There strangely wasn't any more jersey on the stall in the market, but hey ho, just need enough to see if I can sew with it.  I also treated myself to a metre of Amy Butler fabric as it was still on half price sale...naughty I know but I can't resist it!

Here's me sewing it up, haven't finished it yet but it's soooooo close I hope to wear it tomorrow.

Me sat at my sewing machine wearing the lotus cami I made sewing the top I hope to wear tomorrow.  The curtains are also me made

So in other news, I'm thinking of applying to be on tv to learn to craft with a favourite famous person of mine.  Only problem is I'll need to seek permission from my job to be able to even apply as they're a bit funny like that...boo hiss.  So I'm not saying any more until I've had a chat with the powers that be and have a chat to my family.  Not sure what they'll think about it.

What have you got planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!