I've had a naff day, went home ill but I've just thought I'd cheer myself up looking at what's new on here and what do I find? That lovely lovely Mrs Scruffy Badger of Scruffy Badger Time has given me an award!
This award is to help give smaller blogs a boost by giving them some recognition and hopefully some new follower's to boot. You have to link back to the giver and then nominate some smaller blogs you think deserve some more love.
So in no particular order:
- Sew Far Sew Good Charlotte is a Sew Weekly Sewing Circle buddy and hasn't been blogging very long at all. Her makes are good and looking forward to meeting her at the V&A!
- Heart's Cottage Vintage Sewing another Charlotte and another Sew Weekly Sewing Circle buddy! Yay! She's also got some patterns I'm coveting right now...
- Sew Obsessed Well, I can't not mention my very own sewing buddy, she's so cool!
- Narcoleptic in a cupboard She's a really good quilter and maker of bags and dolls and I'm not at all jealous much! ;)
- Kestrel Finds and Makes I wish I could knit like this lovely lady and she sews too!