Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Leather bird bracelet

So I chopped up the bag and realised that it wasn't faux leather after all but real leather, yay!  I drew round a bird motif I've got here and then cut out a design from my head on it's feathers, this one will be mine all mine as it's based on that motif and don't want to plagiarise, but anything else I make from this bag will be wholly my own design so I can sell them. 

Red leather song bird bracelet

Close up

View of it on my arm as it would appear to someone looking at me




I'm thinking some butterflies, owls and maybe some cats and possibly trees and leaves and flowers of course!  I'm really excited by this as it looks pretty darn good even if I do say so myself!  I've also gained useful things in salvage from the chopped up bag so it's win win!

4 comments:

  1. That is super awesome! Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really love it and enjoyed making it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The color and style are just fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! There's going to be lots more in red as it was a large bag! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!