It's taken me a little while to reply as one, I wanted to get MMJ out the way and two I've found it really difficult to think of seven different things about myself that I haven't told you and then think of seven bloggers to pass it onto.
So, here goes:
- I can roll my tongue
- Although I have an MA in English Literature I've never read any Jane Austen or Charles Dickens and am quite happy about it. I've tried to read 'Mansfield Park' and gave up.
- I love love love the beach and have been there today, photos on the next post. Yeah, I've probably said this before but it's worth mentioning again!
- When I go to the beach I feel it's a wasted visit if I don't at least dip my feet in the water and find one shell to bring home.
- I'm a big Studio Ghibli fan, if you haven't seen Spirited Away, My Neighbour Totoro or Howl's Moving Castle, please do!
- I would love to keep llamas, and a menagerie of other animals on a small holding but really want a llama!
- I've never flown in an aeroplane.
And my seven nominations are:
Laura from Laura in a Tangle
Mary from 3 Loved ones, 2 cats and a bird brain
Alison from A Fabric Fixation
Charlotte from Sew far Sew good
KC from The Sewcratic Method
Kirsty from The Reel McCoy
Diane from Marguerite Designs
So ladies, go forth and spread the blog love and share a little about yourself for all us nosey folk if you wish!