Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Upcoming fairs!

If you're looking for some Christmas presents, are just nosey or in the area and want to come and say 'Hello!'  I've got two fairs coming up, well, back to back if I'm honest and am starting to worry whether I'm going to survive as found the last one fun but tiring!  Think that was mostly due to nerves though!

The first is at Risca St John's Ambulance Hall on Saturday 26th November from 10am to 4pm where you can buy cards, crochet items, jewellery, pottery, glassware and of course all the pretty things I make too!

The second is at Neuadd Dowlais Community Centre, Llantwit Fardre on Saturday 3rd December from 10am to 1pm, it's the Homemade Wales Christmas Craft Fair - All Handmade - All Local.

So pop those dates in your diary and I'll see you there!  I'll be wearing my badge so you can't miss me! hehe!
Cross stitch flower badge with my name on it!


I've been having a think about my stall and it's layout and have been working on some props to display things properly on and having been wondering whether to change the cover for my table too as the pattern was rather busy and wonder if my items were lost on it....hmmmm *scratches head*  Answers on a post card please! hehe!

I'll remind you of those dates again nearer the time so you don't forget!

3 comments:

  1. Love your badge! the wee magpies are fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be fantastic --- much luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sarah, was a bit of luck it turned out alright! Glad you can tell they're magpies! hehe!

    Thanks Allison! Really looking forward to them now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!