Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Monday, May 7, 2012

MMM Day seven

Typical Bank Holiday Monday weather means it's raining, it's cold and it's so dark I've had the light on to read in the middle of the day.  May as well be winter rather than May.  Humpf.

So I wrapped up today and snuggled under a blanket and finished off my book.  I didn't finish it in a day, I got too sleepy and the cat was snoring too loudly for me to concentrate.  Seriously, she was snoring so loudly out on the landing before J came to bed I thought he'd nodded off at the computer!  My me made outfit today consists of my new jersey top as it meant I had to wear a vest as well, extra layer, and I could put a cardi on the top, extra layer again.  Since I knew I wasn't going anywhere I put on some jeans and my big fluffy slippers.

Me made top and earrings

Better view of earrings than yesterday now my hair is up

Very fluffy slippers with bows and buttons on not me made sorry!

Just had a fraught few minutes as Blogger was telling me I've exceeded my picture upload limit! Arrrrgggghhhh!  Not a happy bunny.  And I'm determined I'm not going to pay for more storage space so I've taken the file size down on what I upload now and I've deleted a few photos that aren't being used but I'm so close to having to buy storage it's not funny and I'm not sure how I'm going to fix this.  Sigh.  At least I finished my book and rather good it was too, although I want the next instalment NOW.  Please.

6 comments:

  1. curling up with a good book, just what I'm planning in about an hours time!! The earing are still looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jersey top, the colour is fab on you! Sorry I've not been following every day, I've had a few days off computer. Glad you're doing well tho :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I'm still going but am thinking I need to do some ironing and sewing soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky girl - bank holiday and all. No holiday here. At least you go tto finish your book. I love your feathery earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very impressed that you have managed MMM every day AND blogged it all too - really well done. I have been checking in but not commenting (we had OFSTED, don't ask), love your outfits x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have unlimited space with my web host and could give you a free account so you could upload photos there and link to them on your blog - let me know if you'd like me to create an account for you.

    I'm trying to read Deadlocked slowly and am only on the second chapter. I know I won't be able to contain myself for long, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!