Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Sunday, May 6, 2012

MMM day six

I'm taking a short break for sustenance and to blog my outfit for the day from reading the latest Sookie Stackhouse novel by Charlaine Harris.  I'm addicted I admit it, I'll probably stay up into the wee hours to finish it so I thought I'd better show you what I've been wearing before I forget and fall asleep and completely crumple everything!

Me made dress, earrings, rings and bracelet

Close up of my feather earrings

This is my Amy Butler Liverpool shirt dress worn with my favourite fluffy bolero from Monsoon, yellow tights that I always wonder whether they make me look like big bird from Sesame Street...and my grey DM boots.  The earrings are the feather ones I made yesterday and they are a joy to wear, they make me feel all fun and bright!  The rings I've documented before, the bracelet is one I made a little while ago but first time shown, only problem is I forgot to take a close up picture of it and am too lazy to get up and take a picture of it now.  It's five chrysanthemum flowers in pink white and green on silver backs, I'll get a photo tomorrow.

Ok, I'm going back to my book, not that you're not all exciting and everything but I can't not finish the book...now, it's something of a ritual that as soon as I get it I read it until it's read in one go.  I know, I should get out more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!