Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Phew! All done!

Well, after rushing from work and then sorting out my bag and then rushing to the library I've now set up the cabinet and it's all on display and lovely!  There was one hairy moment when I thought I wouldn't be able to use my lovely new props as at first the glass shelves seemed to be fixed in place but I persevered and they were moveable (and without a hammer!) so crisis averted!

full view of cabinet

full side on view of cabinet

Bottom shelf showing off my bunting

next shelf up showing off the LOVE sign with the windmill hair clips on and the glass bird tree stand with the cabbage rose stud earrings

mixture of earrings, rings and hair clips laid out on the next shelf up

next shelf up again showcasing some necklaces I made

Top shelf showing off the turquoise ornate frame with black lace from which hangs some earrings.


It's a really strange feeling leaving my stock in the care of someone else, there are trust issues and lots of nail biting and feelings of abandoning my lovely shiny things, but that's just silly!  They'll be fine.  Finger's crossed, touch wood and anything else you can think of!

I'm also showing off my new hair colour as I took the plunge and dyed it since my sister pointed out in no uncertain terms that yes I was rather grey and yes it really was very noticeable.  So the lonely box of dye that had sat on the bathroom self lamenting it's lack of use finally got cracked open and I'm super happy with the results.  So what do you think? 

Me and my light auburn hair next to my display cabinet

Right, need to get making as have a fair on the 10th!  Chop chop!

12 comments:

  1. Nice set-up :)
    And I think that hair colour rather suits you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Glad you like the hair colour too! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job - your produce looks amazing! Love the hair too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your case looks great, and so does your new hair! Great job on both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Charlotte and Gillian! I'm so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the case - hope you do well - and the hair looks really great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The case looks fabulous and so do you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The display looks really eye catching. I love the hair colour as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Mary!

    HoffiCoffi, I'm really loving my new colour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab new hair colour! The cabinet looks great too - big well done to you! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your display looks super professional and lovely and colourful....like your hair!! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks both! I'm going to check on it this week and see if anything has sold! Eeee! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!