Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I love receiving post lately!

Especially when it's as beautifully packaged as this:
This online fabric shop really takes pride in its packaging without being ostentatious.

I wanted to just rip the tissue paper off and get to the goodies, but I was very restrained and took time and care to unpack
A sneaky peak!
Taa Daaaa!  Amy Butler fabric, two lots of Anna Marie Horner fabric and some hot pink lining!  I'm sooooooo excited!  Want to use the Amy Butler piece, bottom right, to make a skirt with the hot pink as lining, the Anna Marie Horner pieces I want to make into tops, they're so soft and pretty.  Go check out RayStitch and their pretty pretty fabrics...ah a girl can dream, as that was all my birthday money...but I have just (finally) received my pay rise in work...

And if you have a cat, the box the fabric is delivered in is also a bonus prize for her!

As you can see Fizz has a vested interest with all my online purchases as they usually come in boxes with tissue paper, two of her most favourite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!