Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snow

I don't know why but I got all excited and smiley and on the verge of hysterical laughter walking from the bus to my house tonight.  Think it was because it was really snowing not just the pretend stuff it was throwing out this morning and it just made me feel all Christmassy and cheery!  Really strange!  Was reading a blog entry on Lobster and Swan yesterday saying how she loves walking in snow and the silence that comes with it.  I love waking up and just knowing that it's just snowed as there's that special silence that comes with it.  The other strange thing that I like is when you walk on snow and it sounds like cotton wool being pulled apart - it's strange as I really don't like the sound of cotton wool being pulled apart, something my sister exploited lots as children.  She would chase me round the house pulling apart rolls of cotton wool or threatening me with slices of toast with Marmite on... I'm a psychologically scared child, it's a wonder I function as normally as I do! 

Hope you're all snuggled up warm with a cuppa and not stuck somewhere shivering.  Keep warm and safe x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!