I'm really really really pleased that I've finished this Amy Butler pattern dress and so happy with how it turned out!
Here's a view of the back, so glad I decided I was too short for the full length dress and went for the tunic option. I did have a few hiccups today, mainly when I stitched the lining to the exterior the wrong way round...there were a few sharp and unrepeatable words said and then I calmly got out the seam ripper and started all over again.
And so for a close up, I changed the fabric for the upper bodice and am glad I did as think it goes much better, I also used ready made binding to do the sleeves (naughty I know but I was too eager to finish and I had it to hand).
I'm off to enjoy a gin and tonic in my new and most favourite dress!