For Christmas I was lucky enough to get this book
So while looking through all of the lovely projects I was making a mental list of what I wanted to make first and then realised it would be a good idea to give myself sewing/making/crocheting goals for the year ahead.
My list so far is in no particular order and with some pictures:
- Make lounge pants (or pj's as I prefer to call them) from the book
- Make a camisole from this pattern to match above
- Make a kimono style bathrobe to match the pj's
Finish making this cowl when I can get the rest of the wool, I ran out and can't seem to find it unless I order it off the net, maybe I'll just do that. Finish the skirt I was supposed to finish and wear on Christmas day
- Make the cushion covers I promised to make for my mum
Make a patchwork blanket for the new baby
- Make a bag that holds a couple of nappies, wipes and a change of clothes for the new baby that folds so it is it's own bag
- Make wipeable bibs out of oil cloth
- Make handbags that I started but haven't finished
the dress, tunic and tops blogged about earlier
- Set up Ebay, Etsy, Misi, Folksy shops and start selling! Maybe even get a stall at whatever fair I can...whoever will have me!
Do you have a new year sewing list? I'm also pondering joining a sew-a-long...I'm going to be rather busy I think.