Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Me Made March Day 10

As predicted it's something you've seen before.  I am really growing to love this skirt, at first I wasn't convinced and it was a bit too big, but after taking it in and wearing it more as it's good to go with patterns as it's plain I'm thinking it's a keeper!  Here's a better picture of it as all the others have been in rubbish light.

Me made cord skirt with ric rac, t-shirt and favourite spangley cardi (it's glittery and love the sleeves) very patterned tights that you can't really see and good ole Dr Martens (I live in boots in winter)
I got let out of work early for good behaviour today, well it was a case of the offer was there and I said 'sod it' to my flexi as I'd rather go into debit and buy fabric than stay in work!  It turned out to be rather fortuitous as I got two metres of lovely Cadbury's colour purple cotton that I'm thinking will be a dress and some funky bright pink buttons in the shape of flowers that I'm thinking of using on another lotus cami as they're just so darn nice to make.  AND while there I thought I'd enquire as to whether they would have any cotton jersey in stock any time soon to be told they were moving to a bigger spot in the market and getting lots and lots more fabric, there was an audible gasp from the other shoppers (it's a REALLY small shop/stall and have to get very intimate with the other shoppers) as it means more loveliness!  OooooOOOoooo! ;)

Anyway, I need to go check on the chicken stock I'm making...and get the tea on the go.  Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments to wish my back better soon, I'm really touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!