Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Me Made March Day 3

This is a favourite skirt of mine as I love cord and blue and it has ric rac, what more could a girl want?

Me laughing at J as was trying to emulate ANTM instructions and ended up laughing lots wearing blue cord skirt and indigo t-shirt and purple bolero

I'm having a bit of a headache with the skirt I want to make from the Burda pattern blogged here the instructions are sparse and make no sense and it seems to be made for a giant...aaarrrgghhh!  Maybe I'll leave it and go onto making one of the other projects.  Just haven't had the energy this week to sew and then as soon as I force myself to start as I know I'll be ok once I get going, I hit a brick wall.  No fair!

Hope you're all having better luck than me!

2 comments:

  1. I love cord... in my designer arsenal I have a pair of beige Versace cord trousers and a lovely Paul Smith jacket (which I think is a blue but it might a charcoal colour)...

    Hope you solve the sizing problem with the dress. Giants need cutting down to size! I like the sound of that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cant beat a lovely blue chord skirt eh, looks great. Hope the brick wall melts away soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!