Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Friday, May 4, 2012

MMM Day four

Today's pictures have been brought to you courtesy of
Crunchie

Thank Crunchie it's Friday.  'Nuff said I think.

So today's me made outfit consists of my me made pink Clothkits skirt, Monsoon pink top and me made lavender shrug, me made wet felted ball necklace and me made large yellow rose ring and smaller pink rose ring.

Me using my phone still as camera still without batteries
I apologise for the lack of hilarity in this picture today, I will try harder next time but I've had a banging headache all day and I'm slightly rumpled as I tried to have a kip earlier and failed...nevermind, three day weekend!

Last few days of the giveaway if anyone's interested...could have a new dress pattern for the last make of Me Made May...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!