Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Introducing my lovely assistant!

Modelling my attempt at crochet necklace style scarves is my lovely assistant Mabel the Mannequin, I know she's a dressmaker's dummy but I like the word mannequin.  I attached one of the loopy flowers I made as a bit of interest to this one.





Apologies the photo is a bit dark, but it was quite late when I finished it!  I used the Big Softie wool I used for the cowl as I bought an extra ball just in case I wanted to make the cowl bigger.

I then made this one, but think it's a bit boring so have been sewing on pearl beads to add interest but I'm still not convinced yet.  There's no beads on this photo, I'll update when it's done.




Any thoughts on how to salvage it or is it a lost cause?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!