Finished the skirt I had for my birthday from Clothkits...ok so I'm a little late as wanted to get it done to be able to wear it for Christmas, but hey-ho. I'm really pleased with it and am saving wearing it for the weekend. I cheated slightly with the lining as I didn't hem it separately, but incorporated it into the hem of the main skirt fabric. Now, I may live to regret this but it seemed a really good idea at the time when I wanted to get it finished and it was rather late, hence the interesting ensemble I'm wearing. I feel I should apologise for the socks, but when I went to take them off I realised I had even worse sock lines!
So, that's one more thing off the list!
I started cutting out the tunic from the Amy Butler pattern, took me nearly 3 hours...I had breaks, but wow, that took a long time! Going to start sewing it tomorrow, as I have the day off I'm going to sew for as long as I can and see if I can finish it in a day - wish me luck!