Little thoughts

Little thoughts: need more sleep! :)

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Getting ready for Tuesday

As it's the kick off of Me Made March I have been fabric shopping and cutting out fabric this weekend, but no sewing yet.  Sadly my camera is out of batteries and the spares are on charge so no photos today unfortunately.  I bought some lovely raspberry coloured cotton to make a dress from, it's the Burda pattern I used for this but will make the whole thing this time!

I also got some blue, grey and dark blue plaid that I'm thinking of making a 1940s style skirt from Burda too and some extremely soft 100% cotton with tiny squares pattern in two shades of green that I'm going to make into a blouse.

I'm wondering if I'll have enough time to make clothes to last the month, hopefully everyone else has felt like this when they started the earlier Me Made and Self Stitched months. 

Wishing you all a happy and productive week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!